Monday, December 1, 2008

Tips For Safe Weight Loss

Safe weight loss solution

I know this may sound somewhat annoying, but I lose fat kind of as a pastime. I’ve gotten so good at it, that sometimes I do it just for fun.

Now I want you to know I couldn’t always do this. I failed at safe weight loss for over thirty plus years. However, now that I know how easy it is to lose weight safely and naturally- once you know how- I’m packed full of safe weight loss success tips.

So here’s my top tips for safe weight loss:

To get off on the right foot, totally forget diet and weight loss pills and drugs. These are guaranteed to waste your effort when it comes to safe fat loss success. If you need proof, just look at the facts:  Nearly 7 out of 10 Americans are overweight or obese while spending 40 billion dollars annually on weight loss products.

What more proof do you need?

Sucesssful and safe weight loss is a skill you need to learn. It’s just like learning how to drive a car. It’s a little awkward at first, but once you go through the trial and error to learn how, weight loss success becomes simple- and you know how to safely keep weight off for the rest of your life.

Here's the true key to healthy and safe weight loss:

There is only ONE permanent and safe weight loss solution: You have to use more calories than you eat. NOTHING ELSE WILL EVER WORK. Anybody that tells you anything different is only out for your money. 

You most likely already knew that. Most people know what they need to do. So then why do so many people fail- no matter how many weight loss ideas, techniques, or secrets they hear about? They simply refuse to do what really works.

That brings us to the the real “secret” to safe and effective weight loss:

You have to change your habits from bad ones that are causing you to add weight over to better habits that make you to drop it. That's what you must do. However, that’s where almost everyone drops the ball. They either try fat loss short cuts that can’t work permanently- like diets, pills, patches, etc. Or they do what works, but they quit before their new fat loss habits have time to work permanently.

Healthy, natural, and safe weight loss can be made easy, IF we just take the time to learn what works for us when it comes to changing our habits. Remember, nothing else will work. So if you want to lose weight naturally and permanently, you need to learn how to do it the way it works for you. NOT the way it works for the fitness expert on TV. I finally lost all the weight I wanted at fifty years old. I am not an athlete. I never went hungry. You can see my results here. No, I didn't paste my head on someone eles's body.

Let me to give you one example. It took me three months to give up the habit of drinking soda. But since I was looking for a successful weight loss solution, I knew those colas had to go. So I had to work on fixing that habit. First I stopping keeping cola in the house. Then I cut back to smaller amounts when eating out. Then I said only two a week. Then I quit totally. Now, I can’t stand the taste of cola, it’s too sweet.

Do you see my safe and natural weight loss “secret?” I had to learn how to change that fat gain habit- drinking too much soda- over to a fat loss habit- drinking water or tea. This is why so many people fail at permeant fat loss. They refuse to change their weight gain habits. But this is what you need to do. A safe weight loss solution is in your habits, not in shortcuts you buy as pills or herbs.

Remember about 200 million people have already proven there are no short cuts or special secrets to safe weight loss. Don’t waste your time, money, and effort proving it again.

This ties right into my next safe and natural weight loss tip:

If a lack of activity is causing you to gain fat, you have to change that old habit over to a new habit that will cause you to lose weight. But don’t try something that’s so hard you won't stick with it. You can start out walking like I did. It doesn't matter what you do. There are hundreds of ways to successfully lose weight permanently. You just have to stick with what works until you develop your own safe weight loss solution.

I feel so much better that I wrote an ebook on how anyone can learn how to change their fat gain habits too. Since changing the habits is the key to permanent fat loss, there’s no calorie charts or workouts in my book. You can get free fat loss info anywhere. My safe weight loss solution is simple: Identify the bad habits, and one at a time, change them to the good habits that I spell out in four steps. It works because it’s a simple and permanent fat loss solution. And simple is easy. 

I call it getting a new body and new life. The goods news is, it works for everyone. All you need is the desire to change. Check it out, and get started on your new body and new life today. I promise you that making the effort to change those weight gain habits will take your life places you never imagined.