Thursday, December 11, 2008

Help to Lose Weight

Help with weight loss

The first thing I want you to know is this: I failed to lose weight more than times over thirty years. Sometimes I would succeed when I was determined to lose weight for about two days.  A few times I was could lose weight for about twelve weeks months- without any special help.

However, at age 50, I finally got it down. Now I’m going to tell you how to lose all the weight you want with out the help of useless diet products. So no diet herbs or skin patches allowed.

First I share what you need to do, then I tell the most important part: How to permanently lose weight with no help from gaint weight loss companies.

Step: 1 Get honest. You must honestly recognize the habits you need to fix. If you refuse to recognize them, you can’t change them. I know this sounds simple, but you'd be amazed at how many of us wreck our futures by refusing to take this honest look at what we do every day when it comes to the care of our precious health.

Step 2: Don't eat processed foods. You never put anything in a auto you’re going to get rid of someday besides gasoline because you know you’d ruin it. Then why would you put things in your ONE AND ONLY body it was never designed to use for fuel?

Step 3: Get moving. What's the number one factor in longevity? Aerobic capacity. Your heart and lungs really need to be challenged. The same goes for your skeletal muscles. Your body ages much faster without use. You will rust out long before you will wear out.

Step 4: Take some kind of positive and healthy action. You have to get started doing something right NOW. It does not matter what it is. A little something is always better than nothing. Nothing is your greatest enemy on earth. Nothing will take away everything, faster than anything.

Action is the real key. Taking action will reveal where you need to improve things. It takes one main thing to have a personal weight loss success story: Changing unhealthy habits over to healthy ones. Nothing else works. This is why diet products don't work and never will: Even if they are for "real" they don't help you change your habits permanently. They are doing the weight loss work for you.

Don't make this more complicated than necessary. To succeed, you need to eat right and challenge yourself physically. I repeat, it all about changing the poor habits that make you gain weight over to healthy habits that are PROVEN to make you lose it.

Here's my most useful tip to help you lose weight: You must have a thought in reserve that is more powerful than the unhealthy habit that is tempting you. It doesn't matter what that thought is, all that's important is that it works for you. It could be something as simple as thinking you want to be around to see your grand-babies. Let me repeat, it just has to be a thought [or thoughts] that are powerful enough for you.

Maybe you can find a motivational weight loss story that has meaning to you. Other helpful weight loss stories might hold just the thought you need. Inspirational weight loss stories are easy to find.

When I took the time to learn what would help me lose weight, it transformed my life and future. As much as I hate to admit it, I got fat and lazy. Now, when most people see my picture, they think it's fake! They just can't believe a fifty year has a body that looks 25. The truth is, I didn't do one special thing to help me lose all the weight I wanted.

All I did was find some thoughts that were more powerful that my old habits. Then every day, I ate right and exercised. In a few short months, I felt just like I did when I was in my twenties. It really wasn't hard or complicated. I never went hungry or deprived myself. My first step was giving up the unhealthy junk food. Then I started a sensible exercise plan.

Successful weight loss is 99% mental. All you need to do is find a motivator that is powerful enough for you- and then take action. Do not buy anything specail to help you lose weight. Fads and diets do NOT help you lose weight- they only make it harder.